COURTS MAY ADD “ALTERNATIVE FACTS” TO RULES OF EVIDENCE!Posted: January 23, 2017
The courts are groping beneath their judicial robes to come up with rules on “Alternative Facts.”
The proposed rules include:
1. If an “Alternative Fact” is introduced into evidence, it will “TRUMP” any other evidence.
2. The court will allow an Amicus Brief to be submitted by the Executive Branch where two or more “Alternative Facts” are in conflict.
3. “Alternative Facts” must be pled but do not have to be proven.
4. Any attorney, or party, if pro-se, who offers traditional evidence under the existing rules of evidence, to counter an “Alternative Fact” will be subject to sanctions including, but not limited to, disbarment, dismissal of the lawsuit, and any other sanctions as determined by the Court after receiving the advice and consent of the Executive Branch.
5. If an “Alternative Fact” is offered, the court shall immediately grant summary judgment as to that fact.
6. Any rules on “Alternative Facts” will be null and void at 12:01 PM on January 20, 2021.
Thus far, the courts have no definition for “Alternative Facts” beyond that such a fact is an out-and-out lie.
The courts are considering reversing their judicial robes when they deal with False News!!!