GAG (Grandparents Against Guns)Posted: December 19, 2012
Perhaps it is time that those of us who are grandparents take a stand against guns. We can start small and use MADD as an example.
1. No automatic weapons.
2. No weapons in schools or other places with a large number of children,
3. No concealed weapons.
4. All guns registered and licensed. Owners, and those in possession, facing at least the same restrictions as car owners/drivers.
5. Mandatory jail time for anyone caught with an illegal weapon; no exceptions.
6. No illegal weapon “grandfathered in.”
7. Absolute liability of gun owners/users/possessors similar to the liability of an owner/possessor/keeper of a wild animal.
8. All gun owners required to have liability insurance.
Think about it….